The research and expository articles in the volume are intended to provide an overview of nonlinear computational geometry.
Nonlinear Computational Geometry (The IMA Volumes In Mathematics And Its Applications) By
Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
- Nine Variations on a March by Dressler in C Minor, WoO 63.
- Using The Ecosystem Approach To Implement The Convention On Biological Diversity: Key Issues And Case Studies (Ecosystem Management);
- Gill Barequet's Publications?
- One Stroke Outdoor Decor (Decorative Painting #9678)!
- The Day of Battle: The War in Sicily and Italy, 1943-1944 (The Liberation Trilogy, Volume 2).
- Mechanical Engineers Handbook: Instrumentation, Systems, Controls, and MEMS, Volume 2, Third Edition.
- Recommended for you.
Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy. About this book An original motivation for algebraic geometry was to understand curves and surfaces in three dimensions.
Communication Error Occurred.
Show all. Show next xx. Track My Order. My Wishlist Sign In Join.
Emiris Editor , Frank J. Sottile Editor , Thorsten Theobald Editor.
Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist. Ships in 15 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
Institute of Geometry
In Stock. The Curve Shortening Problem. Amazing Area Mazes. Multivariable Calculus.
Modular Forms Springer Monographs in Mathematics. Ramanujan's Lost Notebook Part V. A Course on Basic Model Theory.
Binomial Ideals Graduate Texts in Mathematics. Item Added: Nonlinear Computational Geometry. View Wishlist.